Saturday, July 19, 2014

The LORD our Passover

Continuing the indexing of May 16th

Before I move forward with the indexing of May 16th please allow me to say this, yesterday the LORD allowed me to operate as a prophet while I was about doing some necessary business. What I mean is this He used me to aid someone who He had been ministering to by allowing me to help this person come to understanding of just what they felt that He was saying to them on a purely personal level. Now I did not know this person or anything about them. All I did was to confirm to them what He had already revealed to them as one who has also passed through that way myself. The interesting thing for me is that most of what was said dealt around what I have been revealing in my many blogs and other posting, for this I was thankful to God for allowing me the privilege of rendering aid to this persons spiritual growth and the knowledge of Him.

Next is Isaiah 61 and verses 1 through the end of 3 and chapter 66 beginning in verse 1 through the end of verse 6, we find this; “The Spirit of the LORD-GOD is upon Me; because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the meek; He has sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound (by the curse and darkness of Satan's hold, this if you remember is what Jesus also proclaimed/read from while in the temple, but stopped short just here); To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint to them that mourn in Zion, to give to them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified........Thus said the LORD, The heaven is My throne, and the earth My footstool: where is the house that you built Me? and where is the place of My rest? For all those things have My hand made, and all those things have been, says the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembles at My word. He that kills an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrifices a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offers an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burns incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yes, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations.

For this I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke, they did not hear: but they did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. Hear the word of the LORD, you that tremble at His word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for My name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but He shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that renders recompense to His enemies.”

Then in John 16:25 we have this spoken by the Lord Jesus; “I shall show you plainly of the Father” to this He says again in verse 28, “I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.” from this point I bring to you the following refences listed, Mark 4:11, Mat. 11:25, 13:11-12, 16, 16:17, Luke 8:10, 10:21-24; 1Cor. 4:7, 2Cor. 4:6.

In Mark 4 beginning at verse 10 we find that Jesus taught in parables just as the prophets of old used similitudes which is the same thing, to this He said, “When He was alone, they that were about Him with the twelve asked of Him the parable. He said to them, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” This passage has the following parallel passages found in Mat. 13:10-17, 18-23, Luke 8:9-10, 11-15. Then He went on to reveal this meaning, He said to them, “Know you not this parable? and how then will you know all parables? The sower sows the word. And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan comes immediately, and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts. And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they are offended. And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, and the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it (to this I can say receive Him and keep the meaning intact, because of the secret of Gen. 3:15 and the seed there spoken of which is Christ.), and bring forth fruit, some thirty fold, some sixty, and some an hundred.”









No comments:

Post a Comment