Thursday, December 6, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 11.2 the renewed mind.

We are in John 11 at verse 38 and picking the flow back up shortly after Jesus made the mold statement that He was the resurrection and the life for all who would believe Him! Okay! Moving on!


John 11:38-44 "Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it. Jesus said, 'Take ye away the stone.' Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, "Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days." Jesus saith unto her, 'Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?' Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, 'Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.' And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, 'Lazarus, come forth!' And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, 'Loose him, and let him go.'" (KJV)

John 11:38-44 "Then Jesus, deeply moved again, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it. Jesus said, 'Take away the stone.' Martha, the sister of the dead man, said to him, "Lord, by this time there will be an odor, for he has been dead four days." Jesus said to her, 'Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?' So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, 'Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.' When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice, 'Lazarus, come out!' The man who had died came out, his hands and feet bound with linen strips, and his face wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, 'Unbind him, and let him go.'" (ESV)

John 11:38-44 Jesus again groaned within himself as he arrived at the grave; it was a cave with a stone upon it's opening. Then Jesus asked for the stone to be taken away. Martha warned that by this time there would be a stench since it was already four days since he passed away. Jesus answered with, 'Did I not tell you that in your believing you would see the glory of GOD - [not in your doubting!] (Believing opens the horizon of your spirit to see beyond the immediate!) Then they removed the stone from the cave where the dead was laid. Jesus lifted his eyes and said, 'Father I thank you that you have heard me. I am persuaded that you always hear me; but I am saying this for the sake of those who are standing by so that they too many come to believe that you sent me.' And after he spoke these words, he raised his voice and hollered, 'Lazarus! Come out!' And the dead man appeared with his hands and feet swathed is linen cloths also his face was covered in a cloth. Jesus said to them, 'Unwrap him, so that he can move around freely.'" (The Mirror)

The author of the "Mirror" offered no explanation as to the meaning of the preceding passage, though I have hinted to one elsewhere. The grave cloths are mans religion and the resurrect and release are our coming out from among the religious world (like Israel's coming out from Egypt, Egypt being the false systems of religion of man.) which is based on works and deception's language.


John 11:45-46 "Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him. But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done." (KJV)

John 11:45-46 "Many of the Jews therefore, who had come with Mary and had seen what he did, believed in him, but some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done." (ESV)

John 11:45-46 "Then many of the Jews who accompanied Mary to the grave believed him when they witnessed what he just did. But some of them went and reported what had happened to the Pharisees." (The Mirror)

The LORD willing we will next look at the thickening plot to destroy Jesus by the Jews leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment