Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 16.3 the renewed mind.

Continuing with verse 25 of john 16 and the Lord Jesus' discourse on life after judgment.

John 16:25-28 (Jesus is speaking) "'These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.'" (KJV)

John 16:25-28 (Jesus is speaking) "'I have said these things to you in figures of speech. The hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figures of speech but will tell you plainly about the Father. In that day you will ask in my name, and I do not say to you that I will ask the Father on your behalf; for the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.'" (ESV)

John 16:25-28 (Jesus is speaking) "'I have used [1] examples to illustrate these things in figurative speech but the hour comes when the illustrations will be replaced with [2] unreserved utterance and I will [3] declare to you openly, heavenly things about the Father. ([1] Paroimiais, is from para and oiomai, to make like ("The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in an agricultural field...), that is, in imagery: - suppose, think; parable or illustration. The word [2] parrhesia, openly, frankly, without concealment. The word [3] anangello, is from ana, upwards and angello to announce or declare. The preposition ana, always points upwards to the things that are above the earth's perspective.) In that day you will make your [1] requests in my name without a middleman - there will be no need for me to [2] question the Father on your behalf. (Again, as in verse 23, the words [1] aiteo, to make a request and [2] erotao, to question are used.)  The Father himself is so fond of you and is pleased with your affection for me and your belief that I proceeded from his [1] immediate presence.'" (The preposition [1] para, indicates close proximity, a thing proceeding from a sphere of influence, with a suggestion of union of place of residence, to have sprung from its author and giver, originating from, denoting the point from which an action originates, intimacy within the Trinity.)


John 16:29-33 "His disciples said unto him, "Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb. Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God." Jesus answered them, 'Do ye now believe? Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.'" (KJV)

John 16:29-33 "His disciples said, "Ah, now you are speaking plainly and not using figurative speech! Now we know that you know all things and do not need anyone to question you; this is why we believe that you came from God." Jesus answered them, 'Do you now believe? Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.'" (ESV)

John 16:29-33 "The disciples said to him, "You are coming through loud and clear without the aid of a parable. Now we see what you have seen all along! To be persuaded that you indeed proceeded from the father brings an end to all our speculations and uncertainties!" To this Jesus responded with, 'Just when you think you now finally believe that I am who I claim to be, then suddenly you will all scramble and run for your lives and abandon me! But i am never forsaken because my Father is always with me! I have spoken these things to you that in me you will know the sweet and assured resonance of my peace! In the world you will encounter extreme and stressful times, but be of good courage, [1] I have conquered the world - order!'" (Revelation 3:21 And everyone's personal triumph will be celebrated together with me, by being jointly seated in my Kingship! On exactly the same basis of [1] my victory celebration and my joint seatedness with my father in in his Throne! [1] hos kago enikesa is the first Aorist active indicative voice of nikao, to conquer; looking back on the victory as over in the past. In John 16:33 before the Cross Jesus says, ego nenikeka ton kosmon which is in the perfect active tense, emphasizing the abiding effect of the victory! Look at Hebrews 1:3 Having made purification for sins, he sat down! His Throne celebrates mankind's redeemed innocence!)

Now where and what comes next? Maybe it is the understanding of the Judgment action of humanity's flesh man, that took place in the flesh covering of deity. We shall see, the LORD willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment