Friday, December 28, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 17.1 the renewed mind and our victory foretold.

We are currently looking at John 17 and the revelation of humanity's with standing the judgment of the flesh that covered the GOD-Head (OT Name of Genesis 1:1 is Elohim) as the Son Jesus. GOD as Jesus redeems His Love Creation of humanity reinstating humanity's innocence to that of Genesis 1:26-27 and 2 after verse 3 worship and mans creation, a body made for them (in him) in verse 7. Follow along as we study the Lord's Prayer of Spiritual Prophesy that is soon to become mans victory over a deceptive ruler, of "I-am-nots" (of Genesis 3) in his corrupted flesh!

John 17:6-19 (Jesus is speaking) "'I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.'" (KJV)

John 17:6-19 (Jesus is speaking) "'I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name (Saint), which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.'" (ESV)

John 17:6-19 (Jesus is speaking) "'I have displayed your name and exactly who you are with distinction to those whom you have given me; they are also those who have treasured your word [incarnated in me]. Now they too have come to know that everything you have given me originated in their own I-Am-ness in you! (Man began in GOD! seen in Genesis 1:26-27, 2:7) I have given them the very [1] words which you have given me in our conversations, which words they have embraced and have come to know that surely I also proceeded from you and are commissioned by you! (Deuteronomy 18:18-19 of 15-22) (Here the word rhemata [plural] is used and not logos like in verse 14 and most other references in John - rhema refers to the spoken word in conversation as such.) I pray specifically for them - those who know that they are yours to begin with and that you gave them to me. I'm not here to debate with those who still see themselves defined by the world-systems! I am greatly esteemed in our shared friendship with every individual person - all those who are mine are also yours and what is yours is mine. I am no longer in the world but they are - I am proceeding to be face to face with you Holy Father; I ask for the protection of those whom you have given me in your name (Saint) that they also may be one even as we are one. While I was with them in the world I guarded over the ones you have given me in your name and did not lose any, except the lost son who fulfilled what was written prophetically. And now I come to be face to face with you Father; I speak these things while I am still in the world that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your Logos and now the world hates them because they have lost their manipulative, performance - based hold over them - these now know that they did not originate in the [1] cosmos but in the Logos, even as I did not begin in the cosmos! (The word [1] kosmos here refers to the natural order of things as evident in human traditions and philosophy.) I do not request that you take them out of the world but that you keep them from the [1] evil performance - based system of hardships, labors and annoyances! (the [1] poneros - system is the system that is refernced in the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil (poneros) which is a system based on performance as the defining reference to human life - Jesus came to reveal and redeem our authentic value, identity and innocence as defining our lives.) They are not defined by the cosmos - system even as I am not so defined thereby. [1] Define them in your truth - your logos is the unveiled truth. (The word [1] hagiazo speaks of a sanctification, a setting apart as in a defining moment, required for all Saints. GOD has only one way for us all.) Just as you have commissioned me into the world so I send them on their mission into the world! For their sakes do I sanctify myself to be high above the cosmos - system so that their true set apart - ness [from the performance based systems of the world] will be mirrored in me (in them).'" (The Mirror)

The LORD willing we will look at our being sanctified by Christ as He was sanctified to reside in His glory as our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment