Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 14.4 the renewed mind.

We are studying John's synoptic gospel chapter 14, now on to verse 25, to the end of this chapter. And the promises of Christ in Jesus that are so necessary for us in active form today, and active in all of those who awaken and receive of His revelation. Activated by the judgment of mans sin and religion hung as in the flesh of man covering Christ Jesus. And by this brought humanity back to the state of a Genesis 2 being.

John 14:25-31 (Jesus is speaking) "'These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.'" (KJV)


John 14:25-31 (Jesus is speaking) "'These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. You heard me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me, but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here.'" (ESV)

John 14:25-31 (Jesus is speaking) "'This has been my constant conversation with you in our time together. The Holy Spirit is about to become your closest of friends and companion, sent by my Father in my name to represent me, to teach you all things and remind you of everything that I have spoken to you. Thus my word will (be activated within you) continue to find a voice in (and through) you. Peace be with you! I give you my own peace - this is not the kind the world gives - this is peace in the midst of troubled times; therefore you have nothing to fear! Let not your hearts be timid (troubled). You have heard me say that I go away to come to be face to face with you; now if you're love with me (is true) you would not be threatened by the idea of my departure, but you would rejoice since I'll be going to the Father and my Father is greater than me. Form now on we will be present in a much closer capacity to you than what I could ever be while I am with you in the flesh! What I now tell you is to prepare you for what is about to happen so that when it happens, you will not be shaken in your belief but stand strong. In my going [into your judgment] my silence should not disturb you; [like a lamb led to slaughter, he opened not his mouth] the ruler of this world - order comes but this "voice" has nothing in common with mine - there is no [1]resemblance or resonance in them! (The word [1]echo, to have, to hold, to resonate.) Thus the world will understand my love for my Father and it will be clear to them that I have accomplished his [1]Prophetic purpose. Arise let's go! (look at John 14:15 for [1]entelomai. They rose from the table, left the city, and went towards the garden of Olives, or garden of Gethsemane, on the road to which, a part of the following discorse was delivered. It was now about midnight, and the moon was almost full, it being the 14th day of her age, about the time in which the Jewish Passover was to be slain.)

Jesus has just set the stage for what is about to take place, our and the worlds judgment. We, the LORD willing, will look at chapter 15 next.

No comments:

Post a Comment