Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 15.1 the renewed mind.

We are now at verse 18 of John 15. After this chapter the LORD willing we will look at Judgment and all that was involved in the, "It is Finished" work of the Cross. As I stated at the beginning of this chapter's study it is the Lord Jesus' discourse given here. Listen as always to His every word!


John 15:18-25, 26-27 (Jesus is speaking) "'If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.'" (KJV)

John 15:18-25, 26-27 (Jesus is speaking) "'If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father also. If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin, but now they have seen and hated both me and my Father. But the word that is written in their Law must be fulfilled: 'They hated me without a cause.'
But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me. And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.'" (ESV)


John 15:18-25, 26-27 (Jesus is speaking) "'Know that the world-system hated me first whenever you encounter their context in your love for one another. If your lives were still the product of this world-system you would enjoy their [1]applause and friendship; but they can't stand you because their mold no longer has any hold on you, now that you have discovered your authentic identity in my [2]declaration of who you are designed to be. ([1]Phileo, friendship. Again the word [2]eklegomai is used. Look at 3:31, We are dealing with two dimension here, the one coming from above presides over all - while the reasoning from a mere earthy perspective is confined to communicate from an earthy point of view. The conversation realized as originating in heaven has the final say. Also 3:13 No one can fully engage in heaven's perspective, unless one's heavenly origin is realized and acknowledged! The Son of man declares humanity's co-genesis from above!) Remember that I told you that within the environment and association of servant and Master, what happens to the Master happens also to the servant - the servant is not treated any differently - if they hunted me down, they will hunt you down; if they treasured my word they would also treasure yours as well. They will do all these things to you because of your association with me, since they have no regard for him who sent me. My arrival and my conversation, [the logos becoming flesh] removed any possible excuse of ignorance they could have had to continue in their distorted pattern of life. In my absence they would have had no sin, but now they have no valid excuse. To dishonor me is to dishonor my Father. If I had not accomplished in them the works which nobody else has ever performed they would have had reason to remain trapped in their distorted pattern of life; yet, inspite of what they have witnessed with their own eyes, they continue to despise my Father and I. Their hatred for me fulfills the word of their Law. (As recorded in Psalm 69:4, They that hate me without a cause and in Psalm 35:19, Let not those rejoice over me who are wrongfully my foes, and let not those wink the eye who hate me without cause.)
But when the close Companion comes, who I will send to you from the immediate presence of the Father, the Spirit of Truth who originates and proceeds out of the Father, this One will confirm everything about me. You also will confirm everything about me since you are with me from the beginning. (You now know your joint I-am-ness together with me from the beginning [Genesis 1:26, 27].)


Now shortly, the LORD willing, I shall by the Holy Spirit, begin to share the judgment that took place on the Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment