Monday, December 17, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 14.3 the renewed mind.

Picking the flow back up at verse 18 where Jesus is revealing the giving (releasing) and the activity of the Holy Spirit, the same Spirit that is given us at our birthing, the breath of GOD's life in us, giving us all what we know as life. Now a thought just came to me (as I was placing the first section of this study here), what if and I do mean "IF" at the changing of the epoch is when GOD started giving of His Spirit to man at mans birth? But I do not think that this is so, because the ancients also spoke as His Spirit gave them utterance. Many said, "that the Spirit came upon them." But this was different with King David as just one example. Or am I confused?


John 14:18-24 (Jesus is speaking) "'I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.' Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, "Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" Jesus answered and said unto him, 'If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.'" (KJV)

John 14:18-24 (Jesus is speaking) "'I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.' Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, "Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?" Jesus answered him, 'If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.'" (ESV)

John 14:18-24 (Jesus is speaking) "'At no time will you be orphaned or abandoned by me; I come to abide [1]face to face with you. (I come to be no less face to face with you than what I've always been face to face with the Father from the beginning for all eternity. The Holy Spirit does not replace but rather reinforces the presence of Christ's closeness of the Father. Again John uses the word [1]pros, face to face. Look also at John 1:1) In yet a little while and the world will no longer see me but I will be tangibly visible to you in the very life we share together. (As a youngster through today I have known this to be a truth statement of fact.) In that day you will know that we are in a seamless union with one another! I am in my Father, you are in me and I am in you! (The incarnation does not divide the Trinity; the incarnation celebrates the redeemed inclusion of humanity! Picture 4 circles with the one fitting into the other - The outer circle is the Father, then Jesus in the Father, then us in Jesus and the Holy Spirit in us! This spells inseparation, intimate oneness! Note that it is not our knowing that positions Jesus in the Father or us in them or the Holy Spirit in us! Our knowing simply awakes us to the reality of our redeemed oneness! Gold does not become gold when it is discovered but it certainly become currency!) Whoever [1]resonates the completeness of my prophetic purpose cannot but in love with me and also find themselves to be fully participating in my Father's love and I will love this one and make myself distinctly known and real to each one individually. In this embrace of inseparable union love rules! (Intimacy is not the result of suspicious scrutiny but the inevitable fruit of trust! [1]Echo, to have; to hold; to resonate. The word, [2]tereo, means to treasure; to safeguard. The word, entole, which is often translated commandment or precept, or assignment, has two components, en, in and telos, from tello, to set out for a definite point or goal; properly the point aimed at as a limit, that is, by implication, the conclusion of an act or state, the result; the ultimate or prophetic purpose. Strong's G5056) Judas, not Iscariot, said to him, "Lord, how is it that you will make yourself visible to us and not to the world?" (This is the fourth interruption of the talk of Jesus (by Peter; 13:36; by Thomas, 14:5; by Philip, 14:8 and now by Judas.) Jesus answered, 'This is so much more than a mere casual, suspicious or indifferent observation, whoever loves me will treasure my words and know my Father's love and we will come face to face with this one and make our abode with [para] each one individually.' (We will make our abode, [1]mone, the same Greek word that is translated mansions in the KJV in the former part of this chapter. GOD doesn't dwell in buildings made by human hands - GOD has no other address but 'you'- man life!)

I will stop here and the next time, the LORD willing, I shall resume with verse 25 and finish this important chapter. Then some place along to way I want to look at "Judgment," as a stand along study. The LORD, impressed me with this in the wee hours earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment