Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", part 16.4 the renewed mind.

We are now going to hear probably the greatest statement of Faith in GOD, spoken by a man of flesh and blood, even though His blood is the very Blood of GOD on earth. This statement is our Victory statement though yet unknown to even His disciples to the fullest. Jesus declares His faith in the promise written of Him long ago by the prophet Hosea in chapter 6 verse 2 and 3 which states this: "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.  Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth." And then this spoken by King David in Psalm 61 verse 7: "He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him. So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows." Now both of these are in the KJV, but here goes the ESV; first Hosea 6: "After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth." and Psalm 61: "May he be enthroned forever before God; appoint steadfast love and faithfulness to watch over him! So will I ever sing praises to your name, as I perform my vows day after day." Now for John 16 beginning with verse 28 to set the stage for what is to follow, before chapter 17 great prayer for all of humanity's victory in and of Christ's being restored to humanity.


John 16:28, 29-33 "'I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.'
His disciples said unto him, "Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb. Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God." Jesus answered them, 'Do ye now believe? Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.'" (KJV)

John 16:28, 29-33 "'I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.'
His disciples said, "Ah, now you are speaking plainly and not using figurative speech! Now we know that you know all things and do not need anyone to question you; this is why we believe that you came from God." Jesus answered them, 'Do you now believe? Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.'" (ESV)

John 16:28, 29-33 "'I have indeed proceeded from the immediate and intimate presence of the Father to come to the world and return again to be face to face with the Father.'
The disciples said to him, "You are coming through loud and clear without the aid of a parable. Now we see what you have seen all along! To be persuaded that you indeed proceeded from the Father brings an end to all our speculations and uncertainties!" To this Jesus responded with, 'Just when you think you now finally believe that I am who I claim to be, then suddenly you will all scramble and run for your lives and abandon me! But I am never forsaken because my Father is always with me! I have spoken these things to you that in me you will know the sweet and assured resonance of my peace! In the world you encounter extreme and stressful times, but be of good courage, [1]I have conquered the world-order!'" (Revelation 3:21 And everyone's personal triumph will be celebrated together with me, by being jointly seated together in  my Kingship! On exactly the same basis of [1]my Victory celebration and my joint seatedness with my Father in His Throne! [1] hos kago enikesa is in the first Aorist active indicative of nikao, to conquer; looking back on the victory as over in the past. In John 16:33 before the Cross Jesus says, 'ego nenikeka ton kosmon,' which is in the perfect active tense, emphasizing the abiding effect of the victory! Looking at Hebrews 1:3 Having made purification for sins, he sat down! His Throne celebrates mankind's redeemed innocence! ) (The Mirror)

Next is the true Lord's Prayer spoken for humanity's conjoining to the LORD and Father of our Creation. In my own study's this prayer is often over looked or just plan left out of the outlines. So our next topic, the LORD willing, is chapter 17 of John's synoptic gospel. Or maybe it will be the study on mans flesh Judgment as it has already taken place on the tree / Cross, where the curse of Genesis 3 was hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment